- ReSUMé -
As a marketing professional with nearly 10 years of wide-ranging experience I’m certain my knowledge, passion, and versatile skillset will prove invaluable assets to your business and its communications goals. Contact me to learn more or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to meeting you!
- Attended: The College of New Jersey (Ewing, New Jersey)
- Graduated: May 2007; 3.6 Final GPA
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts – English; Minor in Creative Writing
- Capable project manager focused on details, quality workmanship, and the client’s satisfaction.
- Passionate communicator willing to share, listen, or guide as collaborative goals require.
- Creative thinker always determined to find the best solution to a problem no matter how difficult.
- Team player eager to foster close working relationships built on respect.
- Adaptive professional able to quickly learn and navigate organizational structures and expectations.
- Content Creation: Marketing collateral, editorials, podcasts, e-mail campaigns, advertising strategy
- Project Management: Progress tracking, intra-departmental reviews, executive-level presentations
- Web Development: HTML coding, page creation, content management systems, SEO planning
- Online Engagement: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Analytics, WordPress, SquareSpace
- Creative Production: Fiction writing, audio recording, image editing, illustration
Internet Marketing Coordinator - A.M. Best Company (November, 2013 - Present)
In this newly-created position, I was made responsible for managing the company’s online presence, including a redesign of the corporate website, development of the company’s first mobile application, and expansion of its social media presence and strategy.
- Coordinated with senior management and multiple departments to create a new corporate website.
- Worked to relaunch and expand the company’s LinkedIn presence.
- Managed the design and launch of the company’s first mobile application.
- Provided in-depth, hands-on training for new hires on several complex responsibilities.
- Presented multiple new online initiatives to corporate executives for feedback before implementation.
- Expanded promotional efforts by launching the company’s first Google AdWords campaign.
- Deployed numerous e-mail campaigns, from message crafting to visual design to list acquisition.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a new online corporate style guide.
- Tasked with research, development and implementation of improved SEO procedures and guidelines.
Creator, Writer & Producer - A Knight Adrift (October, 2013 - Present)
Wrote, produced, and managed the creation of A Knight Adrift: an award-nominated, original serial podcast composed of 15- to 30-minute audio episodes created monthly and featuring narration, sound effects, and music.
- Wrote a series of podcasts ranging from 3,000 to 5,000 words per episode as part of a serial narrative.
- Produced episodes with microphone and sound mixing equipment, as well as audio recording software.
- Designed the project’s website and managed its online presence iTunes, SoundCloud, and more.
- Coordinated social media accounts to grow the project’s subscriber base and audience participation.
- Worked with contributing writers, artists, and musicians to feature their work alongside the project.
Sr. Sales Promotion Writer - A.M. Best Company (November, 2007 - November, 2013)
As a member of the in-house Marketing team, I worked to execute comprehensive business-to-business and business-to-consumer promotional campaigns for proprietary products and services.
- Managed communications projects per strict deadlines, style guidelines, and client requirements.
- Helped establish brand identity in a competitive market by conveying a product’s unique benefits.
- Collaborated with designers on the production of advertisements, marketing kits, brochures, and more.
- Adhered to strict regulatory guidelines unique to the company’s industry with regards to messaging.
- Coordinated collateral announcing the launch of several major new products and initiatives.
Set Designer & Construction Manager – The College of New Jersey Theater (September - March, 2005 - 2007)
Throughout college seasons, I worked as part of a team of volunteer student designers, carpenters, and engineers to plan and create numerous sets and props for stage productions.
- Created and coordinated plans for set construction according to the director’s vision and needs.
- Worked within a strict budget and deadline schedule to deliver quality results by a show’s start date.
- Managed construction crews during build sessions while adhering to all theater safety precautions.
- Balanced management expectations with time limitations, budget restrictions, and labor availability.